🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Contract Paused
Page options
d92c68ee
Community Member

Contract Paused

My client's contract is showing suspended but I have completed the work and submitted it before the deadline. Will I get my payment but now payment is being shown in review?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
c3cf1dee
Community Member

no

NikolaS

Hi Moazam,

To help protect both you and your clients, we pause contracts in certain situations. For example, if there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account or billing method, we’ll pause your contract with them. While the contract is paused, you won’t be able to bill that client and should stop any work on the project until the contract is resumed. We’ll let you know if we have paused one of your client’s contracts, and we’ll also let you know when we reactivate the contract. We can’t share the specifics regarding why the contract was paused, due to privacy concerns.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
d92c68ee
Community Member

ok Sure

d92c68ee
Community Member

This answer is applicable only to an hourly rate but my contract was a fixed price

df602768
Community Member

I think you'll get paid. I don't see why not. 

d92c68ee
Community Member

my fixed price milestone was rejected after 14 days of the client's review of the submitted work

d92c68ee
Community Member

Can anyone help me I am very scared, frustrated, stressful about it.

Hi Moazam,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths