🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Contract closed but payment in review and doe...
Page options
karapetyan-shogh
Community Member

Contract closed but payment in review and doesn't appear in work history

Hi Team, my client closed the contract but payment is still in review and the project doesn't appear in the work history. Not sure if it takes a while to showcase or whether the client has to do anything on his end. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Shoghik, I believe you are talking about an hourly contract, in this case, there is nothing to worry about. in fact neither you nor the client needs to do anything. This is how Hourly contracts work; On Sunday midnight UTC, Payments for the last week become in review till Friday, then will be available for you after 5 days [On Wednesday]. 

Regarding the contract, it won't appear on your profile until you receive your first contract payment.

I hope this helps!

Youssef

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Shoghik, I believe you are talking about an hourly contract, in this case, there is nothing to worry about. in fact neither you nor the client needs to do anything. This is how Hourly contracts work; On Sunday midnight UTC, Payments for the last week become in review till Friday, then will be available for you after 5 days [On Wednesday]. 

Regarding the contract, it won't appear on your profile until you receive your first contract payment.

I hope this helps!

Youssef

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shoghik, 

Youssef is correct! I have nothing to add to his response save for a link to this great article from the Help Center - Weekly Billing Cycle - to help you understand how your earnings are processed in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths