🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Contract size effect on JSS
Page options
ather_tahir1
Community Member

Contract size effect on JSS

Hi,
I got my first contract recently which will be more than 1000$ total including all milestones. I wanted to ask, would it have been better if it was splitted into different jobs. Because I want to get rising talent/JSS asap. And also, does 5$ or 1000$ project has same impact on JSS?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Job Success Scores include factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please check this blog and this help article for more information about what affects the JSS score and what you can do to improve it. As for the Rising Talent status it is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Job Success Scores include factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please check this blog and this help article for more information about what affects the JSS score and what you can do to improve it. As for the Rising Talent status it is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Muhammad A wrote:
Hi,
I got my first contract recently which will be more than 1000$ total including all milestones. I wanted to ask, would it have been better if it was splitted into different jobs. Because I want to get rising talent/JSS asap. And also, does 5$ or 1000$ project has same impact on JSS?

What's better is not to get your account put on hold for feedback manipulation...

Don't concentrate on the JSS, concentrate on your work and your clients and doing a bang on job every time.

That way your JSS will take care of itself.

Thanks for replying. I only asked for my knowledge and to know how the system works.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths