🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Could somebody help me check why I got only 7...
Page options
masterobert
Community Member

Could somebody help me check why I got only 75% JSS as a start?

I double checked and I am sure I finished all the jobs that are ended.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Peng H wrote:

Thank you very much Petra. After two weeks my JSS climbed to 80%, just want to make sure if the low score also has something to do with those suspended contracts I have, right now there are still a couple contracts on hold.

Suspended contracts mean suspended clients and contracts from suspended clients are excluded from the calculation.

But make sure you get clients to end contracts when work is finished. Do not let contracts stay idle (no work or payments) for more than 3 months.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Peng H wrote:

I double checked and I am sure I finished all the jobs that are ended.

If you had no cancelled or "closed without payment / refunded" contracts chances are it was private feedback on the contract that closed just before you lost your Rising Talent status probably.

PS - If you want to improve our JSS, please try and concentrate on only translating into your native language.

Don't translate into English. It will not end well.

Thank you very much Petra. After two weeks my JSS climbed to 80%, just want to make sure if the low score also has something to do with those suspended contracts I have, right now there are still a couple contracts on hold.

@Peng H wrote:

Suspended contracts mean suspended clients and contracts from suspended clients are excluded from the calculation.

But make sure you get clients to end contracts when work is finished. Do not let contracts stay idle (no work or payments) for more than 3 months.

Well noted! Thank you very much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths