🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Course Studied Not Available Under Education.
Page options
niall-percy
Community Member

Course Studied Not Available Under Education.

I am trying to create a freelancer profile for use on Upwork, however I'm hitting a rather large roadblock when it comes to adding my education. While the universities I attended are there and available to select, the courses I attended and completed do not. So I am at a slight loss at how to complete my profile adequately, aside from leaving the field blank and writing such information in professional overview section.

Is there anything else can I do in this situation?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
voskerchian
Community Member

Niali,

I have faced the same issue when creating my profile. You can simply choose "other" instead of a degree, then add yours in the area of study. 

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Niall,

Please start typing your degree and check the ones available in the menu. If the one you have isn't available, you can choose a general degree such as one from the same field or select "Bachelor's degree" or "Master's degree" in the Degree field and specify your academic area under the Area of Study which can be added manually.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thanks for your response, I did have a look at this but the problem is not even the type of degree pops up, I studied a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Music, BMus and MMus, yes I could just list it as a Bachelors of Art maybe but thats not what the degree is, but thank you again much appriciated.

voskerchian
Community Member

Niali,

I have faced the same issue when creating my profile. You can simply choose "other" instead of a degree, then add yours in the area of study. 

Hope that helps!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths