🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Create account loop
Page options
m_zitterkopf
Community Member

Create account loop

I had accidentally clicked create account an I already have an account.  The form already has all of my info filled out already then when I try to put in my phone just to get past it I get the error that it is already linked to an account and I can't get out of it even by hitting the upwork logo.

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Michael,

Freelancers can't have more than one account on Upwork. You won't be able to apply for another account and re-use a phone number. Please, use the account you already have and close this account by using the "Delete my Account" option at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

That is the issue I didn't want to make a new account so now my current account is doing when ever I try to log in it automatically goes to the create account form.

Michael,

The two accounts would be registered with two different email addresses. Please, try logging out of Upwork.com and then log in using the email address and password you used to register for your original account. If you run into any issues, please click on my name and send me a private message with the email address you're using.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths