🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Create invoice in Argentina for Upwork
Page options
camila-prieto
Community Member

Create invoice in Argentina for Upwork

Hi, 

I have a doubt about how to use Upwork.

If a client hires me through Upwork, then pays me through Payoneer, the invoice that I'll have to send to the bank (in order to release the money), whose data does it has to have? 

A) Payoneer

B) Upwork

C) The client

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Camila,

Regardless if you're using Payoneer or your Local Bank as a payment method, you can download your invoices by going to Reports > Transaction History and clicking on the Ref ID number. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jr-translation
Community Member

Camila P wrote:

Hi, 

I have a doubt about how to use Upwork.

If a client hires me through Upwork, then pays me through Payoneer, the invoice that I'll have to send to the bank (in order to release the money), whose data does it has to have? 

A) Payoneer

B) Upwork

C) The client

Thanks!

Keep in mind that the payment has to go through Upwork. If a client offers to pay you directly, do not accept the job.
You do not send an invoice. Upwork takes care of that but it is unsure if the client information on the invoice issued is complete and/or correct. You have no control over that and Upwork does not check the information.

I understand, but for Argentina it's different. Upwork's invoices won't work in Argentina, they are not valid for us.

When we receive a payment we need to create an invoice, it is required by the argentinian law. Every bank asks us to create an invoice.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths