🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Create your profile
Page options
teodorsavu
Community Member

Create your profile

Hi guys! I'm trying to create my profile and when I'm trying to introduce my address details it won't let me put anything on the Street lane. Also it won't let me go further with the registration process.

Please let me know what's wrong. I have attached a picture below.

5 REPLIES 5
aapak
Community Member

That's probably your country is set to something else and the system doesn't allow you to put in an address that is not in the pre-set country. 
We all seem to have the same problem and it is a recurrent problem with Upwork. 
We will need to wait for an Upwork agent to come and fix te country settings manually. Mine is set to Turkey but should be UK.

--
Ayça
APAK COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
Corporate Communications and Event Management

London
Tel: +44 20 8144 3417
Fax: +44 20 8181 6026
Mobile: +44 797 960 6292
ayca@apakcommunications.co.uk
teodorsavu
Community Member

Thanks! Can we inform an upwork agent to fix it or are they going to fix it anyway at some point?

Teodor

aapak
Community Member

Agents seem to read these threads and intervene. I am also new and a bit lost in the system TBH. Find it very tedious to maneouvre. For example, cannot upload a photo, thus cannot complete my profile. Have been struggling with every simple task since yesterday 😕

--
Ayça
APAK COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
Corporate Communications and Event Management

London
Tel: +44 20 8144 3417
Fax: +44 20 8181 6026
Mobile: +44 797 960 6292
ayca@apakcommunications.co.uk
teodorsavu
Community Member

Hi,
It took me over 30 min to upload a profile photo. Look at mine for example.
Try a selfie having a blank wall behind you. Then you crop the picture in
such a way that only shows your face.

Teodor
JoanneP

Hi Teodor,

Can you please send me a PM with the complete address information so I can check this further. You can Pm me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths