🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Created Second account
Page options
atiqrao666
Community Member

Created Second account

Dear Upwork Support Team,

Greeting...! I wanted to clarify one thing and need some valuable suggestion on it.

I have just created a new account on upwork (As i am new on this platform so i am unaware of their policies).

After account approval it got suspended instantly, the reason they specify is indentity-infractions although all of the details are valid and authentic but still they suspend my 1st account.

After receiving such response, I have made another account with same name and it got suspended too. I was curious to know that why it happened second time.

Then I replied on ticket support and got reply on my 1st account (Upwork is asking my ID verification) to fully reinstate my 1st account.

I wanted to know that if i provide my ID verification for my 1st account, will the second account permanently closed automatically or i have to let upwork support know about the whole scenario.

Need some valuable suggestion on it as early as possible.

Best Regards,

Atiq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi M A,

Since private details are involved we can't discuss your problem publicly in the Community. Feel free to share all the details directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
atiqrao666
Community Member

Another thing which needs clarification is that will it affect my 1st account after its approval or things will be smooth after ID verification.

As i just need one account to start my freelance career and to earn a passive income. That second account will be created by mistake so please pardon it.

Please reply as early as possible.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi M A,

I just checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Please clarify my other concern too, as i mentioned earlier that i have made second account by mistake with the same name. I just want to keep this one.

So please assist will the second one blocked by its own or i have to tell this to upwork support.

Hi M A,

Since private details are involved we can't discuss your problem publicly in the Community. Feel free to share all the details directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Goran,

Many thanks for your reply.

I am going to post my concern on my ticket support directly. Please ensure rapid response from your side over there so my account will be reinstated at the earliest.

Dear sir,
I'm a disigner student, i want to become a freelancer on upwork, get income for my subsistence, i am unaware of their policies so i created 2 account. i'm really sorry about that. After research, i'm really sorry. I closed 2 account freelancer. Now, i create a client account to find help me delete that 2 account. I promise i will learn more about Upwork and English, i will comeback in 3 month when i have enough skills. Now, i dont know to do anything, can u show me how to fix the mistakes and start over with accuracy. I really sorry and really want to work here. Please help me. Thank you very very very much. :((

Scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see something called  "Help and Support", click on that  and read about how to use this platform.  And when you have read  everything on "How to get Started" follow all the links until you know exactly what to do.  If you want a shortcut, go to New to Upwork  (in the menu on this forum) and you will see: "Getting Started on Upwork"  about the third post from the top: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/m-p/264214#M2460

Read this  and if there is still something you do not understand come back here. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Duy,

Could you please send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths