🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Creating Account, Will not let me add my ...
Page options
1e15a597
Community Member

Creating Account, Will not let me add my address

Hello, I tried to enter my address during registration but it keeps saying that address has errors.  My address is:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you please add this to my profile or let me know how I can.  thank you, Brian

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian, 

I wanted to check if you have tried filling-in your address in the very first field? Once you start typing in this field, it should auto-populate with different addresses and will show as a drop-down option. You should be able to select your address from there. Once selected, the rest of the fields should populate. 

~ Avery
Upwork
1e15a597
Community Member

Yes, It does show different addresses but they are all in CA. Nothing is
listed for OH.

Hi Brian,

I've shared your concern regarding the address field with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello! I am having the same issue as I try to create my profile. I live in a new development. My address is recognized by USPS and has been submitted to Google maps. It will not show up when I try to add it on here and will not let me move forward with the submission process. Please help. Thank you. 

Allison

Hi Allison,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your address information. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths