cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Account, Will not let me add my address

Highlighted
Brian D Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
1 of 6

Hello, I tried to enter my address during registration but it keeps saying that address has errors.  My address is:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you please add this to my profile or let me know how I can.  thank you, Brian

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 6

Hi Brian, 

I wanted to check if you have tried filling-in your address in the very first field? Once you start typing in this field, it should auto-populate with different addresses and will show as a drop-down option. You should be able to select your address from there. Once selected, the rest of the fields should populate. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Brian D Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
3 of 6
Yes, It does show different addresses but they are all in CA. Nothing is
listed for OH.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Brian,

I've shared your concern regarding the address field with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Allison D Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
5 of 6

Hello! I am having the same issue as I try to create my profile. I live in a new development. My address is recognized by USPS and has been submitted to Google maps. It will not show up when I try to add it on here and will not let me move forward with the submission process. Please help. Thank you. 

Allison

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Allison,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your address information. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS