cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Profile and I can't add "street field"

Joey J Member Since: Nov 7, 2018
1 of 11

The "street" field is greyed out so I can't enter my street info. But this is preventing me from moving to complete my profile. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 11

Hi Joey,

I checked this for you and your account is already completed and accepted. Could you please log into your account, go to your Settings> Contact Info, then click on the pencil icon next to Location if you wont to update your address. You can use the filed that says "Start Typing your Address" and select your address from the drop-down. Make sure that the City field is completed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brian J Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
3 of 11

hey bojan im having the same problem and theres no way i can go into my setting to change it because it won t let me move on unless i type in my street

4 of 11

Hi Brian,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with submitting your application for the review, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michael S Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
5 of 11
Same issue, I can’t add my street address because the field is grayed out. I cannot finish my profile because my street is required.
6 of 11

Hi Michael,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing and submitting your application.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ben C Member Since: May 24, 2019
7 of 11

Hi, just piggybacking into this thread with the same issue.  My account has not been approved yet, can't move on due to this error.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 11

Hi Ben,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Michael S Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
9 of 11
I gave up.
Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
10 of 11

Hi Michael,

I just had a look at your account and we're sorry to hear about your concern. The customer service agent have explained everything in detail here as i can see. I did however followed up on your account and our team would reach out to you via email. Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS