🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Creating Profile
Page options
alixandriaclark
Community Member

Creating Profile

When  building my profile I can do everything except select my english proficiency and the hours I am available to work each week. Why is this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alixandria,

Please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to complete to see if the issue persists. If you`re still experiencing problems after this let me know, so that I can investigate it further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alixandria,

Please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to complete to see if the issue persists. If you`re still experiencing problems after this let me know, so that I can investigate it further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kimotton
Community Member

I'm having this issue too - tried with Chrome and Explorer and clearer cookies. The only option is: {{vm.getProficientTitle(vm.profile.englisg.proficiencyLevel.cod)}} I think there's a coding issue with the website format. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kim,

Looks like you were able to submit your application for the review.  The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mayomiwa
Community Member

I can't create my profile at the moment. I keep geting an error prompt 'Please fix the errors below'. I have filled all required information. Kindly see the attached.

Hi Aina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that there are several fields that you didn't fill out. Please fill out all the fields that are being highlighted in red after submitting the application.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for your prompt support @aleksandar

I just tried to fill out all the fields but I still got the same response.

Can you support me with the fields you can see so I can correct them here.

I have tried all options.

Please help

Hi Aina,

Thanks for following up. The missing fields are Professional title, Professional overview, English proficiency level, Hourly rate, Number of hours per week, Address, City, Phone number.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar

Thank you for your support.

The issue persists.

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Aina,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths