🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Creating my profile problem
Page options
tanyastapleton
Community Member

Creating my profile problem

I am trying to do my application to be a freelancer on Upwork but when I am filling in the section that says "What skills do you offer clients?" it just keeps giving me a warning message of "You must select at least one skill from the list. Please start typing to see a list of matching skills." but when I start typing it doesn't come up with any list.

Can anyone help me please? 

6 REPLIES 6
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Tanya, Have you tried using a different browser or refreshing the page? Once done, you can click on Find Work> Profile, scroll down and you will see "Skills", you can add up to 10 skills on your profile.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Yes, but the same result appears again and again.Smiley Sad

Hi Ajay,

Please log out and clear your cache and cookies. Once your logged in again start typing your skills, a drop down menu will be showed where you can select your skills. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am trying as you say but still not able to write skills.

Hi Amarjeet,

I checked this for you and I was able to see skills list and add them once I clicked on that field and start typing! Pease, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists. 

If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
e3d4bde4
Community Member

Hi Tanya,

If you still encounter this error or problem with the UPWORK website. Kindly use the INCOGNITO mode into google chrome. 

Where to find it? 

-- On your browser (google chrome), there are 3 dots on the upper right then click it. Find the NEW INCOGNITO MODE. Then try to access the UPWORK website and create your profile again 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths