🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Critique my profile
Page options
christenjamsa
Community Member

Critique my profile

Would anyone be interested in critiquing my Freelancer profile? I am new to Upworks and have not been able to book any jobs yet. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sadia7777
Community Member

Hi,

If you see any project that match with your skills, you can submit a proposal. You must draft an attractive proposal and can share any related working you have done in your life. This gives employer a good vibe and trust that know know how to do the required task.

Thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
sadia7777
Community Member

Hi,

If you see any project that match with your skills, you can submit a proposal. You must draft an attractive proposal and can share any related working you have done in your life. This gives employer a good vibe and trust that know know how to do the required task.

Thanks

Sadia:

Thank you so much! 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Christen J wrote:

Would anyone be interested in critiquing my Freelancer profile? I am new to Upworks and have not been able to book any jobs yet. 

Ouch, opened your profile, and got a shock. It's a wall of text, no paragraphs, and all about you. Or maybe not, I didn't read it to the end.

To improve: structure your text and make it about solving the client's problem, not about you. 

Thanks Martina! I actually just booked my very first job a few minutes ago! LOL Thanks for your reply! 🙂

Christen J wrote:

Thanks Martina! I actually just booked my very first job a few minutes ago! LOL Thanks for your reply! 🙂

Congratulations! You are off to a good start.

Stay safe!

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths