cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom search

Ace Contributor
Miroslav B Member Since: Mar 7, 2017
1 of 5

How do i search clients that do not have the "Job Success Score: At least 90%" option checked? 
I am new to upwork, i have been searching for jobs here for past 2 months, no success. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Miroslav,

Please note that we don't have a filter for this preference, which is used as default and is included on the majority of available job posts. I'll reiterate that not meeting this preference won't exclude your proposal from the list and you should consider bidding on these jobs, provided you have the skills and time to complete the job successfully.

Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
3 of 5

Upwork's "Find Work" functionality is not as good as it should be.

There is no way to screen out from your search for new clients those clients that have low ratings from previous freelancers, have high referral rates to mediation, have cancelld a significant number of previous projects, have a minimum Job Success Score rating they will consider when choosing a freelancer, etc.

It's odd that so many Upwork clients seem to use the 90% Job Success Score threshold when considering freelancers for a project when Upwork has not disclosed exactly how that score is calculated. I guess those clients think its saves them time when they get a substantial number of proposals on their Upwork ad, but somehow I think there is probably no real difference between the work quality of a freelancer with an 89 rating and one with a 90 rating.

Ace Contributor
Miroslav B Member Since: Mar 7, 2017
4 of 5

Can potenital employers automatically reject client that do not have this "90% Job Success Score " qualification? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Miroslav,

Proposals are never automatically rejected. Clients can view all proposals sent to them and make their own decision about accepting or declining them.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS