🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Customer Service Support
Page options
danna_smith
Community Member

Customer Service Support

Hello-

I am new and having issues lol.  I would like to speak with a customer support person however the only number I call goes to a voice mail, I left a message and no return call.

I sent a proposal, the client replied and said they would like to offer me the job, however they have changed it from hourly to a fixed price.  I do not know how to change this and or send them a contract.  I only saw where I can send "non" Upwork clients a contract.  This company is an Upwork client and and "Upwork Plus Client", not sure what that means, also they do not have a "verified" payment method.   

I would like to figure this out asap, I feel bad that I cannot take care of this easily but being new and being there is not a live person in customer support it's taking a long time.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Danna

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Danna,

If this isn't the contract type that you and the client have agreed on while discussing the job, please let them know so that they can change this accordingly. Also, please remind them to verify their payment method so that you can start working on the project. Please note that even if you have an hourly contract, you are not yet covered under the Upwork Hourly Protection when the client doesn’t have a verified payment method.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Donna:
I can assure you that it is not Upwork's intention that you call them on the phone.

JoanneP

Hi Danna,

If this isn't the contract type that you and the client have agreed on while discussing the job, please let them know so that they can change this accordingly. Also, please remind them to verify their payment method so that you can start working on the project. Please note that even if you have an hourly contract, you are not yet covered under the Upwork Hourly Protection when the client doesn’t have a verified payment method.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you!

1710be29
Community Member

Hello, I do not accept that  you took money from my account for a work that  has not even ended, you decided to take  twice the money  that was agreed upon  with  the freelancer.

On what basis did  you take the money.  I am accepting it 

Hello-

I have no idea what this is regarding or why this was sent to me.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths