🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cycle of new bought connects
Page options
sahibzada_a
Community Member

Cycle of new bought connects

hello, my default connects cycle renews at May 18, 2020, i am out of connects as i have free membership.

However, i am going to buy new connects(140), if i buy them today. They ll get expire on 18 may 2020? Do i have to use all of them in one month?

If no, how long they ll active( mean if i buy 140 today, for how many days they ll be 140 if i don't use them).

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sahibzada,

No, those connects will not expire on your next billing cycle. Connects expire one year from the date of issue. We will notify you before your Connects are due to expire.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sahibzada,

The Freelancer Basic plan doesn't include free connects so you'll need to purchase them if you'd like to send proposals. For accounting reasons, Connects need to have an expiration date. However, we did want to give freelancers as much time as possible to use them, so a Connect will remain valid for one year from purchase. Please note that only 140 Connects will roll over in the subsequent billing cycle.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan, thank you for your reply.
I am gona buy connects. My question is still that on my account's connects section it says my Cycle ll renew on May 19. I know it is my FREE MEMBERSHIP date, but I want to make it sure if I buy connects they aren't going to expire on May 19 2020?

Hi Sahibzada,

No, those connects will not expire on your next billing cycle. Connects expire one year from the date of issue. We will notify you before your Connects are due to expire.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths