🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: DOUBT
Page options
prwork
Community Member

DOUBT

Does adding my other freelancing profile link in the Bio of Upwork is against the TOS?
I am just trying to use my other freelancing profile as Showcase. Nothing more.
Please confirm. Is it against TOS?

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Varaprasad Rao,

Posting contact information isn’t allowed in your profile and portfolio. That means that files and linked sites can’t include your email address, phone number, or chat ID.

You can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to ask the client to only contact you via Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
prwork
Community Member

I recently joined upwork as video editor. At starting I got good replies for proposal. Promt contracts.
But, recently even though I am trying hard and submitting n number of proposals. I am not even getting any reply back. I even purchasing connects and submitting. What could be happened?

Probably because they don't want to work with freelancers who break TOS by having their fiverr profile in their bio...

I am just using my fiverr profile as Showcase. Will that really causes any prob?

Varaprasad Rao R wrote:

I am just using my fiverr profile as Showcase. Will that really causes any prob?

That's what your portfolio is for. 

prwork
Community Member

How many Specialized Profiles I can Add/Make?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Varaprasad Rao,

Freelancers have the option to create up to two specialized profiles. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
prwork
Community Member

What is meant by Bid Range?

prwork
Community Member

As a Freelancer, How can I see my own Job Success Percentage? Where can I find it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Varaprasad Rao,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Varaprasad,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile.

Could you please share more details about the "Bid Range" you`re referring to so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths