🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » DOUBT
Page options
prwork
Community Member

DOUBT

Can someone suggest which are the free & best portfolio websites for freelancers who mainly foced on Video Editings, Dropshipping Video Ads?

I mean... I have Fiverr account where I am Level 2 Seller. I have included that in this Upwork Profile Bio. Because all my work can be seen there. I am it will become a problem for me later.

So I want to know which are the best showcase/portfolio websites which are allowed by Upwork?

Please let me know.

Thank You.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sbilu131521
Community Member

Hi Varaprasad,
First of all, Upwork doesn't allow direct links to your profile overview. You can't even put your own website link there.
But Upwork allows links in your portfolio item. So if you have a portfolio link then put it in the description of your first portfolio item.

And finally, Upwork allows Behance and Dribble accounts, and you can link your Behance or dribble account with your Upwork account. For video editing or design or creative works, Behance or dribble are free and the best portfolio websites you can use.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sbilu131521
Community Member

Hi Varaprasad,
First of all, Upwork doesn't allow direct links to your profile overview. You can't even put your own website link there.
But Upwork allows links in your portfolio item. So if you have a portfolio link then put it in the description of your first portfolio item.

And finally, Upwork allows Behance and Dribble accounts, and you can link your Behance or dribble account with your Upwork account. For video editing or design or creative works, Behance or dribble are free and the best portfolio websites you can use.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths