🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Data Entry Contributor Job
Page options
melshix
Community Member

Data Entry Contributor Job

I've been trying to get a job as a Data Entry Contributor (EN)  for one of Upwork's largest Enterprise Clients. They offer long-term projects and it's exactly the kind of job that I want. The problem is that I never see the job posts. How do I join this client's Talent Cloud?  I'll appreciate any help or insight.

9 REPLIES 9
digitalassistpk
Community Member

When you receive a job offer from Upwork Enterprise™ client, hopefully you'll join Talent Cloud. Below link can help you a lot in this regard:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/218373797-Join-a-Talent-Cloud?flash_digest=f49fa2940edf...

edwinnjenga
Community Member

HEY I may be of help to assist you in getting the EN Data Contributor job..i will send you the link if still you are interested to get the job and fill it up and wait for their email..i have already done that

Hi,
I have not received the link.

What is the link?

Hi can I also have the link to apply for the job?

I would love to receive the link as well, **Edited for Community Guidelines** is my email 

sofia2008
Community Member

Hi, as per ToS, you are not allowed to provide your personnal contact info, and you need to submit proposals on the marketplace to get a contract.

So you applied for a job, and now you are trying to get other people to apply to the same job?

You know how that sounds, right?

Hello Edwin, hope you are doing well. I am Imran Khan from India having a experience of 15 months as a EN Data Contributor having knowledge about the project. It will be very helpful if you provide me the link to apply for the job. Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths