🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Data entry
Page options
AndreaG

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,849 REPLIES 1,849

Hello dears 

My name is Ahmed and I'm a Google Ads search Certificated by Google I can launch a successful search campaigns and achieve the exact client's goals get the lowest CPC with achieving the highest conversations at the same time but the problem is that I can't get my 1st work here because of my profile it's a whole new account, my hourly wage is to low for now I promise with doing the best for any potential customer.

I'm expert in content writing, Blog Writing, Proof reading, Translation Hindi, Urdu cum English

I am new in Upwork platform and i'm just beginner..so I want to learn and earn money.

Start by reading about how the platform works so you don't become another scam victim...

Hi All,

I'm new here.

I'm a photographer, video producer and video/film editor based in Las Vegas with over two decades of freelance experience.

I'm open to working with other creatives on colaborative projects.

Look forward to meeting you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am Jack Benbiah, from West Africa Guinea, I'm new here pls welcome me.

I'm good in video editor 

Hello everyone am Zulu Joseph a new member....

But I know I will get used because I have you guys to help me 🙏😊

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

Hello i am a drawing master

It is complicated but I hope to be familiar with soon 😂

daiez
Community Member

If you really want to find a job on a website, I'd recommend not starting here. With the way upwork has changed its system, you're not going to find anything and are going to be pushed to spend money fo the chance of getting "something". It's like a big slot machine, but the prize is they get to take more money from you with fees.

I am new here.... looking forward for first job here

Just joined yeaterday

So it's realistic to earn money on the platform?

Hi Chana,

Absolutely! Firstly, welcome to Upwork! Since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Below you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Contant writer

Hi Kashyapsaurabh,

Congrats on joining Upwork! Please click the Academy link above for how to start using the site. Have a great day!

Thanks a lot everyone.

You are most welcomed 

Thank you 

Thank you very much.

Hi

Thanks

Yas

Data entry 

You cannot advertize your services on the Forum.

You need to send proposals like all freelancers.

Thank you so much 

Nice

Thanks 

Hy

Hi too.
Florence Wacuka

Hi William

I am interested to work with you.

Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be here. I am a virtual assistant with a specialty in Data Entry, research, etc. I am open to connecting with you all and I am available to work

Hello William TC.

I am interested to work with you.

ok

Ok Sir

Hi

Hey, how are you. I am also data entry guy, research etc and i am available to work.

I am interested send me target 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths