4bd9c822
Community Member

Data entry

How to write effective proposal on data entry

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dec0d3d
Community Member

Hello,

I think there is no fixed way for somebody to teach you how to write an effective proposal as everybody has different styles on how to approach a client but I would give you one simple piece of advice, focus on what the client has written and your proposal should be all about that.

Also, don't forget to include your past experiences on that specific type of project, it will show your future client that you are not new to that task, and you will probably complete it with success.

Happy Bidding.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
dec0d3d
Community Member

Hello,

I think there is no fixed way for somebody to teach you how to write an effective proposal as everybody has different styles on how to approach a client but I would give you one simple piece of advice, focus on what the client has written and your proposal should be all about that.

Also, don't forget to include your past experiences on that specific type of project, it will show your future client that you are not new to that task, and you will probably complete it with success.

Happy Bidding.

4bd9c822
Community Member

Thank you

1e1f3d47
Community Member

right sir but I.am new workar please hilp me

37b40b74
Community Member

Thanks for your suggestion....

avirockx007
Community Member

I think you can suggest to the client what you can do for him or you can explain what you can do better. When there is a question why you? Then tell him that I am a Jack of all trades! 😄 Lol. Just joking... You can write a professional proposal based on your knowledge, write some lines about what you can do for your client & when you can complete the assigned work. Pretty simple I guess. 🙂

Best of luck! 😄

4b54f7ed
Community Member

Dear hiring manager,

I have seen your proposal & know them very well what you want. I am a very dedicated and hard work person and always serious about my work and complete the work in your given timeline and budget and give you my Will be happy to work together It is my promise. For further information please discuss in chat

cd969f71
Community Member

I need work

bkvrma
Community Member

Hello Dear Aliasagar M,

when you send your proposal confidantaly told them what you do for them and how to fix all data carefully. focus on what the client has written and your proposal should be all about that. include your past experiences. i think this is better way for better startup...

cd969f71
Community Member

i need job 

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for your message. Feel free to apply to jobs from the 'Find Work' page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
elisa_b
Community Member

The underlying issue here is probably trying to get data entry jobs. The vast majority of them are either scams, or extremely underpaid jobs. 

4b54f7ed
Community Member

I want to do data entry work at home
elisa_b
Community Member

Good luck with that and with "copy paste" too, then.

5e862441
Community Member

Yes

c13ebbd2
Community Member

I want to to data entry  / copy paste work  at home  plz help me 

elisa_b
Community Member

I cannot help you. I personally consider data entry and especially "copy paste" a complete waste of time.

Community Member

I think the best way is to be submissive to your client and also been truthful and dedicated to your work once you know you can and fits for the task then hits the button 

add66b28
Community Member

good approach

anush_one
Community Member

Assuming Most of the customers are busy and have not time read who applied to them so as asolution

prepare short and precised content 

that can show your energy dedication 

ontime deliverablity 

professional work flow 

which have targeted your customer desires 

thank you 

eec844a8
Community Member

do you hava a work

365f112d
Community Member

I am data entry opretar