🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Deadline / How does it work ? It expires on t...
Page options
daniel-hrenciuc
Community Member

Deadline / How does it work ? It expires on the same day or the next one ?

I'm a curious to know, if for example I have a deadline until the 5th of November, does that mean that I can submit the work on that day as well ? or will it expire ? Or does the deadline expire on the 6th of November ? Thank you for your time.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hrenciuc D wrote:

I'm a curious to know, if for example I have a deadline until the 5th of November, does that mean that I can submit the work on that day as well ? or will it expire ? Or does the deadline expire on the 6th of November ? Thank you for your time.

Deadlines do not expire, they are purely a point of reference between client and freelancer, and absolutely nothing happens if you go over, provided the client is happy.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Hrenciuc D wrote:

Deadlines do not expire, they are purely a point of reference between client and freelancer, and absolutely nothing happens if you go over, provided the client is happy.

Thank you very much ! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths