🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Delay Payment.
Page options
lesterb22
Community Member

Delay Payment.

So i have received my payment on upwork and it appears in my Report > Available funds.

I transferred it to my bank account. Usually it takes 2days for it to arrive on my bank account but this time, its almost 3 days. Please help, is this because of the holiday on nov 1 and nov 2? which has caused the delay? need help
13 REPLIES 13
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Lester,

Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. Please also take note of the holidays that's causing the delays. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

But most likely without holiday , it arrives 1 day after clicking get paid,without delay and holidays. i already did it many times. but now it almost has been almost delay for 3 days.

And upwork sent me a notification that my payment has been processed on october 31 , how come it has become delay up to now and hasnt reach my account? on my pevious payment it arrive just 1 day after being process. i need help please i need to pay bills

Hi Lester, Please also take note of the holidays. As previosly advised if funds are not available on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled

@lester B wrote:
And upwork sent me a notification that my payment has been processed on october 31 , how come it has become delay up to now a

You withdrew on the 31st. Then there were two public holidays. Now it is weekend.

The funds should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

is that sure??? what actions are taken if it hasnt reach my account by tuesday or monday

Hi Lester,

Please follow Jo-An's advise that if the funds are not available on your account after 8-business days, please let us know so that we can issue a trace for you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please do not close this thread as i will be active so if i need assistance i post it here.

@lester B wrote:
is that sure??? what actions are taken if it hasnt reach my account by tuesday or monday

None.

As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, in the unlikely case that the funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding holidays and weekends, so the 14th of November) you can contact Support.

Its monday and i havent received it on my account yet. where could it be. i read a post says that her payment was processed oct 17. up until now she hasn't received it. i dont want it to be that long. my phone line might be cut cause i need to pay bills.

Tuesday now and still i hasnt reach my account.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lester, 

I checked your transaction and would like to confirm that the withdrawal was successful on our end. Please know that the recent Philippine holidays (Nov 1-2) very likely affected this withdrawal. The withdrawal was made on 31-October, and payments are processed on business days, which means holidays, and weekends are excluded. As noted above, it usually takes between 2 to 5 business days for withdrawals to reflect on a user's bank account. If this withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account by the 14th of November, you may update this thread, or contact the Customer Support Team direcly so that they can issue a trace for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

@lester B wrote:

Tuesday now and still i hasnt reach my account.

As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, in the unlikely case that the funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding holidays and weekends, so the 14th of November) you can contact Support.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths