Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay Payment.

lesterb22
Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
11 of 14
Its monday and i havent received it on my account yet. where could it be. i read a post says that her payment was processed oct 17. up until now she hasn't received it. i dont want it to be that long. my phone line might be cut cause i need to pay bills.
lesterb22
Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
12 of 14

Tuesday now and still i hasnt reach my account.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 14

Lester, 

I checked your transaction and would like to confirm that the withdrawal was successful on our end. Please know that the recent Philippine holidays (Nov 1-2) very likely affected this withdrawal. The withdrawal was made on 31-October, and payments are processed on business days, which means holidays, and weekends are excluded. As noted above, it usually takes between 2 to 5 business days for withdrawals to reflect on a user's bank account. If this withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account by the 14th of November, you may update this thread, or contact the Customer Support Team direcly so that they can issue a trace for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 14

@lester B wrote:

Tuesday now and still i hasnt reach my account.

As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, in the unlikely case that the funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding holidays and weekends, so the 14th of November) you can contact Support.