🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Delete Profile in Sign up form by mistake
Page options
mralfurqon
Community Member

Delete Profile in Sign up form by mistake

Hi, I signed up to upwork today, filled form in sign up form. Then i clicked delete account in last part because before i think i can rename my profile account in sign up form - Stupidly - thinking it would only delete my sign up form and then i can refill my form again. But I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me. I then tried to re-register with my first email and it wouldn't let me, so I created a duplicate account. Is there any way to restore my first account? Thanks

My Email that i want to signing up is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

And this account **Edited for Community Guidelines**, i want to delete this one.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm that your current account is already approved, would you still like us to close it and reopen your closed account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm that your current account is already approved, would you still like us to close it and reopen your closed account? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you delete **Edited for Community Guidelines**.com upwork account (this account that i make for ask this problem) and then you can restore my email **Edited for Community Guidelines** to able register to New Upwork Account?

Because i want to re-register new account with my email " **Edited for Community Guidelines**"
And then delete this one (this account)

Hi Muhammad, 

Please allow up to 10min and you will be able to log in to your closed account. Our team will also close your current account that you created to post your problem here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok thanks Goran, i hope my previous email (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) can re-register again
I want to change account name in my previous account..

Hi Muhamaad,

I've followed up on your PM with more details, please click on the envelope icon at the top right corner to view it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths