🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Delete the freelancer profile and move to age...
Page options
iitt
Community Member

Delete the freelancer profile and move to agency profile

We have registeded as a freelancer and we would like to join as agency with the same email id so we need to delete the id that is associated with the freelancer profile and join as agency. Any help is appriciated.

5 REPLIES 5
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Taiba,

Unfortunately, you and your coworkers need to have individual freelancer accounts. Then, you may create an agency and add your coworkers. You may learn more about agencies here. Thank you.

Untitled
iitt
Community Member

I need the following to be done.

1) Delete my freelancer profile because I have created it with wrong email Id.
2) Create the agency profile using the previous email Id.
3) Create the  freelancer account for myself with a different Id and create another account for my collegue
4) Add our accounts to Agency profile.

Any help is appriciated

nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Taiba,

We no longer release email addresses associated with an account on Upwork, so unfortunately you will not be able to use the email associated with your own freelancer account, with any other new account.  Please note that creating multiple accounts on Upwork is not allowed but you can create an agency from your freelancer account. Please read the information here pertaining to creating and managing an agency.

~Nina
iitt
Community Member

I need to create an agency account with the same email I am using with the freelancer account. I would like to delete my profile as a freelancer and start working as an agency.

petra_r
Community Member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths