🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Deleted Profile by mistake
Page options
overtheweb
Community Member

Deleted Profile by mistake

Hi, I signed up to upwork today, filled in my profile, got it approved, filled in bank details etc. I was looking around the site and I created a client team account just to see the features. I then clicked delete account - Stupidly - thinking it would only delete the client team and instead it deleted my whole account. I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me. I then tried to re-register with my first email and it wouldn't let me, so I created a duplicate account. Is there any way to restore my first account? Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Greg,

Yes our team can reopen your account, one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Once your account is reopened I would strongly suggest to close this one as having more than one is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Greg,

Yes our team can reopen your account, one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Once your account is reopened I would strongly suggest to close this one as having more than one is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your help Goran, it's much appreciated. I will delete the duplicate, once I can log into my old one. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths