🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Desktop Application
Page options
27ae3eae
Community Member

Desktop Application

Hi. My Upwork desktop application has been redirecting itself for 30 mins. now after asking for my email address. May I ask what I can do.

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zeus,

Please try reinstalling the Desktop app and logging in again. I would also recommend following our troubleshooting steps in this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem, this is the first time I've downloaded the desktop app. It's been redirecting for 1hr. My windows is 64bit and my upwork desktop app is also 64bit, I dont know what is the problem.

Hi Justin,

Please try reinstalling the Desktop app and following our troubleshooting steps in this Help Article. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue with the Upwork desktop app. It has been redirecting for 30 minutes now. I tried reinstalling the Desktop app, as you suggested, but the same problem persists. Please let me know what I can do. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abby,

Please go to Settings>Connected Services on your account and disable Google Sign-In. Afterwards, please try to log into your Desktop app by using your username/account email address and your password.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
e0f3f361
Community Member

This worked, thanks! 

Hi, 

I have already tried reinstalling the app and checking the help article, but neither solved the problem. I suppose it all boils down to my computer processing system, which means I just have to buy a new one. But are there still other options like online timer? Or am I currently left with jobs having verified fixed price only? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Zeus

Hi Zeus,

There is no online timer to replace Upwork Desktop App. Have you tried reporting a problem by following the steps found in this help article in the 'How do I report a problem' section? If you are having issues with submitting the report, please send me a private message with the screenshots of the issues so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I just sent one. Thank you.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths