cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop app won't start

Highlighted
Sandeep B Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
11 of 60

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. It worked for me too.... !!

Highlighted
Anton I Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
12 of 60

I had the same issue, and found that disconnecting Google sign-in worked for me as well. I disconnecting Google Account through Web Interface:  Settings -> Connected services -> [Sign in with Google] Disconnect.

Thank you!

Tony

Highlighted
Johnathan R Member Since: Apr 17, 2020
13 of 60

Good day I am having the same issue as Lyndon.

I have downloaded multiple versions for my HP laptop running windows, but no success. Once I enter my log in details it leaves me on a redirecting page.

Please advise.

Johnathan

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 60

Hi Johnathan,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you`re experiencing on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Marie Ann P Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
15 of 60

Hi, 

I have downloaded the desktop app in my laptop but I couldn't log in or proceed using my email.  It says browser or app may not be secure.  I also removed the anti-virus and tried re-installing the app numerous times but still getting the same error. 

Appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
16 of 60

Hi Marie,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
17 of 60

Hi Marie,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and for the delay in getting a response to you. I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jean M Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
18 of 60

Hi!   I can't get logged in on the dekstop app when trying to log in via google.   Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 9.10.54 PM.png

Highlighted
19 of 60

Hi Jean,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Naimul H Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
20 of 60

Dear Concern

Help me to login in desktop app for linux host ubuntu 18.04 LTS?
      Below is the screen shot...

Couldn't sign you inCouldn't sign you in