cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop app won't start

Highlighted
Sandeep B Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
11 of 57

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. It worked for me too.... !!

Highlighted
Marie Ann P Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
12 of 57

Hi, 

I have downloaded the desktop app in my laptop but I couldn't log in or proceed using my email.  It says browser or app may not be secure.  I also removed the anti-virus and tried re-installing the app numerous times but still getting the same error. 

Appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 57

Hi Marie,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
14 of 57

Hi Marie,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and for the delay in getting a response to you. I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jean M Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
15 of 57

Hi!   I can't get logged in on the dekstop app when trying to log in via google.   Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 9.10.54 PM.png

Highlighted
16 of 57

Hi Jean,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Naimul H Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
17 of 57

Dear Concern

Help me to login in desktop app for linux host ubuntu 18.04 LTS?
      Below is the screen shot...

Couldn't sign you inCouldn't sign you in

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 57

Hi Naimul, 

Could you please check if disconnecting from the Google account log-in, and logging in with your Upwork username will resolve the issue for you? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Milica S Member Since: Dec 26, 2019
19 of 57

I have a problem logging in to the upwork desktop app via my Google account.

It continues to show that the app is dangerous and that I should try refreshing and try again,

but I've been getting the same message every time I tried to log in after refreshing and restarting.

Could you please help me? What can I do to resolve this?

Highlighted
Ebram N Member Since: Dec 26, 2019
20 of 57

1- restart your phone or windows this is simply then enter setting, account, enter your email and password on google if not.

2- clear your catches in your mobile ( if that problem from your mobile) and restart the device again .

3- lastly ( if this from your pc) reinstalling any browser application like (firefox-....)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS