🐈
» Forums » Clients » Developer not fixing nor delivering agreed, w...
Page options
7ec357ee
Community Member

Developer not fixing nor delivering agreed, what are my options

hi Team,

i am new to upwork and has been with one developer for over an year.

however this developer failed to fulfil his delivery nor fixings issues that we are finding as part of ongoing work. the work was fixed at start of project.

i have transferred him majority of money but getting poor APK, with many defects. 

I am doing my best to give him extra support e.g. additional developer, full time tester etc and like to resolve the issues with him however need to know my options through upwork.

if this does not get resolved, apart from reviews, so that other dont suffer as we have, what are my options?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Munish,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you`re having with your freelancer. 

The feedback section is designed for truthful and honest feedback so that other clients can read about your experience and negotiate with the freelancer further. 
If your freelancer is not delivering the agreed work, you can also request a refund. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article
If this is an hourly contract you can also dispute your freelancer hours.

However, I would recommend negotiating with your freelancer further and hopefully, you will come to a positive outcome for both parties. 

If you have any additional questions, let me know. If private details are involved feel free to reach out to me via PM(click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi Goran,

thanks for your message.

yes i can do with help. i have requested timeline again and agani from this developer... also explained him how this delay is costing us invaluable time and reputation. 

I will be pinging you seperately to see if upwork/you can assist with this.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Learning Paths