🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Did client receive my proposal?
Page options
efb70324
Community Member

Did client receive my proposal?

Hi,

I created an account with Upwork two days ago, and it seemed to just accept me immediately.

I submitted a proposal earlier this morning, but then received an email only 10 minutes ago to say congratulations my profile was *now* approved, and would *now* be visible, and I would *now* be able to submit proposals.

Does this mean my proposal sent this morning was not actually sent?  

I did wonder about my profile seeming to be accepted immediately as the accepted wisdom seems to be 2 days!

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Quy,

I'm sorry for any confusion the later notification caused. I can assure you if you were able to submit a proposal, that means your profile was approved and clients are able to review your submissions. 

Since you're getting started on Upwork, I would recommend you check out our Freelancer Guide for help getting started. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback. Also, be sure to check out our Events & Webinars for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Quy,

I'm sorry for any confusion the later notification caused. I can assure you if you were able to submit a proposal, that means your profile was approved and clients are able to review your submissions. 

Since you're getting started on Upwork, I would recommend you check out our Freelancer Guide for help getting started. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback. Also, be sure to check out our Events & Webinars for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
efb70324
Community Member

Thanks very much Andrea, and I will do.

Best wishes,

Quy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths