🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Didn't find option to put hourly Rate
Page options
raishobhit
Community Member

Didn't find option to put hourly Rate

I received invite from my company profile over Upwork and with that invitation email I have created my profile with name "Shobhit Rai"and email **Edited for community guidelines**

Now during the entire profile creation process I didn't found any option to put my hourly rate. Hence as a result after profile approval process my profile showing $0.00 hourly rate.

Can someone assist me to change that? Its urgent guys.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shodhit,

You can share this help article with your agency owner for more information on how they can update your profile rate.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shobhit,

Unfortunately, since your an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to do this. You can only work on projects from the agency and not as an independent freelancer. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate as only they can do it.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey
Thanks for guiding me here.

Could you be so kind to provide me steps so that I can ask my employer to make changes accordingly? All I want is to use my profile as freelancer working under Agency (with some hourly rate)

Thanks in advance

Hey
Thanks for guiding me here.

Could you be so kind to provide me steps so that I can ask my employer to make changes accordingly? All I want is to use my profile as freelancer working under Agency (with some hourly rate)

Thanks in advance

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shodhit,

You can share this help article with your agency owner for more information on how they can update your profile rate.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan 

Seems like that link is not working anymore. Clicking on that takes me to Upwork Help and support page. 

Here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=91b510f52f7269587cb9d615621d5830

Hi Shobhit,

Please try accessing this Link, if you`re still unable to access it, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey

Its not working either. 

Hi Shobhit,

If your agency owner needs help with updating the hourly rates of the agency members, please ask him to reach out to us here or directly to our Customer Support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Could you please share contact number where my agency owner can contact? 

Hi Shobhit,

He can reach out to me via PM (click on my name) here, they can also post on a thread. Or, they can reach out to our Customer Support by clicking on the Get Help button Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

What is the good time to connect to resolve this issue? 

Thanks,

Priyal

Hi Priyal,

To edit your team member's hourly rate go to your Agency profile > Find Work > Agency Roster > on the right side you will see a green button "Edit Rate". 
Once you click on the button follow the instructions on the new pop up that will show on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths