cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't find option to put hourly Rate

Highlighted
Shobhit R Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
1 of 13

I received invite from my company profile over Upwork and with that invitation email I have created my profile with name "Shobhit Rai"and email **Edited for community guidelines**

Now during the entire profile creation process I didn't found any option to put my hourly rate. Hence as a result after profile approval process my profile showing $0.00 hourly rate.

Can someone assist me to change that? Its urgent guys.  

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 13

Hi Shobhit,

Unfortunately, since your an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to do this. You can only work on projects from the agency and not as an independent freelancer. Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate as only they can do it.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 13
Hey
Thanks for guiding me here.

Could you be so kind to provide me steps so that I can ask my employer to make changes accordingly? All I want is to use my profile as freelancer working under Agency (with some hourly rate)

Thanks in advance
Highlighted
4 of 13

Hey
Thanks for guiding me here.

Could you be so kind to provide me steps so that I can ask my employer to make changes accordingly? All I want is to use my profile as freelancer working under Agency (with some hourly rate)

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
5 of 13

Hi Shodhit,

You can share this help article with your agency owner for more information on how they can update your profile rate.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
6 of 13

Hello Bojan 

Seems like that link is not working anymore. Clicking on that takes me to Upwork Help and support page. 

Here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=91b510f52f7269587cb9d615621d5830

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 13

Hi Shobhit,

Please try accessing this Link, if you`re still unable to access it, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
8 of 13

Hey

Its not working either. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 13

Hi Shobhit,

If your agency owner needs help with updating the hourly rates of the agency members, please ask him to reach out to us here or directly to our Customer Support. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
10 of 13

Could you please share contact number where my agency owner can contact?