🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Didn't receive connects of the month
Page options
ahmedkhattab85
Community Member

Didn't receive connects of the month

Hi,

I have received an email that i received 10 connects of the new month. yet, these connects didn't show up in my account till now.

thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you received your free monthly Connects on Sun, March 27. You can find more information on your Connects History page

You’ll see your new monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you received your free monthly Connects on Sun, March 27. You can find more information on your Connects History page

You’ll see your new monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

many thanks Nicola,

i just received the email in 9th of April, so may be emailing issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths