🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Difference between Active Proposals and Invit...
Page options
abr88
Community Member

Difference between Active Proposals and Invitations to Interview

Hi,

I am confused what is difference between Active Job Proposal and Invitation for Interview with prospect to Freelancer?

I sent proposal for a job and received message from client. Now this proposal is in my active proposal list.

then I go to actual job, under the job there is mention that CLIENT is INTERVIEWING 1.

Is it me or different person?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Once you accept an invitation the proposal will be shown as an active candidacy. If your proposal is listed as active candidacy and on the job post is showing that only 1 freelancer is interviewed, it means that it is you. 

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
saeedahmad0609
Community Member

Its an active job propsal if the client is interviewing you either because you submited a propsal or received an invitation. If its showing 1 thn yes its you.  

So why this is not showing into my INVITATIONS TO INTERVIEW section?

why this is not showing into interview section?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Once you accept an invitation the proposal will be shown as an active candidacy. If your proposal is listed as active candidacy and on the job post is showing that only 1 freelancer is interviewed, it means that it is you. 

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b5b79231
Community Member

Hello, yes I have an interview, but it is displayed in the section "Active Offers".

How can I make it so that I will be accrued contacts, for interviews?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths