🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Difference between find-work methods
Page options
avaiyaparesh
Community Member

Difference between find-work methods

What is difference between "My Feed", "Best Matches" and "Recommended" on find-work page?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Paresh, 

Thank you for the follow-up, that's a great question. Please find a short description of the feeds below.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Paresh,

These features allow you to check the jobs that match your skills. It will automatically show you a list of jobs that are a close match to the skills you have on your account, and also those that you have saved under your saved search filters. 

We frequently try out new features -- both big and small -- by conducting testing with a small group of users. This is the standard practice for most companies, and tests can sometimes last weeks or just a few days. In order to not impact or skew test results, we typically try not to share details about tests while they are ongoing. While we can’t address your questions about this test, we do want and appreciate your feedback. We will be glad to pass your comments on as we work to determine which potential features our customers like and don’t like. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I already know that these features allow me to find work that matches my profile but my question is why 3 different buttons for that? ("My Feed", "Best Matches" and "Recommended") 

As from my observation these mentioned buttons show the list of jobs in very different manner so What is difference between them?

Hi Paresh, 

Thank you for the follow-up, that's a great question. Please find a short description of the feeds below.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths