cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties in creating my profile

Nathalie S Member Since: Jan 3, 2017
1 of 2

Hello,

I've just received a confirmation email from part of upwork accepting my application but I can't register my profile. I am first asked to select my field of activity which is "writing". Then I have to select up to 4 categories related to writing. That's ok. But after, I'm asked "which skills can you offer?" and here start the problems. It is said that I have to choose within a list but when I type a letter I'm given a list but it is a list of abbreviations which I can't understand as it has nothing to do with skills :-(

Can you help me?

I wish you a very happy new year

Look forward to reading from you soon.

Nathalie

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Nathalie,

It looks like you were trying to select certain skills related to your chosen category but when you tried to type the first letter, you discovered that it was difficult to understand those acronyms.  It seems that the problem will be solved if you continue typing past the first letter.  Say, for instance, you have a skill in article writing, you need to complete the word "article" at the very least.  Otherwise, you will find ARM, Ada, ADK and the like if you stop at letter a.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS