🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Direct Hire
Page options
annedollosa
Community Member

Direct Hire

Hello, I am new to upwork and is a direct hire from a client. Can you approve my profile please so I can start with the job this weekend?

Thank you!

**edited for Community Guidelines**

9 REPLIES 9
annedollosa
Community Member

Sorry, I am contacting in behalf of my daughter who will start with upwork. 

Her name is **edited for Community Guidelines**

Upwork does not give any information or take any action on an account that isn't your own.

How can she contact upwork please?

https://support.upwork.com would be the place to start, primarily the "Getting Started" section. If none of the available topics are helpful, there's a Contact Customer Support button at the bottom where she can open a support ticket.

Who hired your daughter? Is it someone you know?

Yes. I referred her to the client I am working on now.

Hi Mary, 

A gentle reminder to please make sure that you and your daughter do not log-in to each other's account as it is a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. 

Your client may opt to bring in your daughter through the Bring Your Own Freelancer program by following the steps noted here

~ Avery
Upwork
ldollosa
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I was able to create a profile of my own but I haven't received any notification yet.

Yes, I will take note of that. But we can use the same computer/laptop alternately, right? Thanks!

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths