🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Disappointing
Page options
c506d8ca
Community Member

Disappointing

Hi i think quit the upwork platform because every buyer choose the experience seller why? i get the first job very difficult after submitting 45 proposal after submitted the first project i think i will get the more project easily but its not true .i tried every proposal because i have great knowledge but always buyer prefer experience seller if they get chance newbie i will guarantee you 100% satisfaction.My question is why newbie is ignorning in upwork because we want explore our idea.

if you think my profile is not great then suggest me but my profile is great according to my experience Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Behroz,

I understand that it can be disappointing when you don't hear back from clients. I'd like to suggest that you please check out the following resources to help you improve your profile and submit winning proposals:

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

How to Create a Proposal that Wins Jobs 

Craft an Eye-catching Proposal Every Time

~ Joanne
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Behroz A wrote:

if you think my profile is not great then suggest me but my profile is great according to my experience Thanks.

Your profile isn't great - it contains numerous errors and it's obvious that your English isn't at a "native or bilingual" level. If you're applying to do data entry jobs in English, a client won't hire you if you don't know how to even use punctuation correctly. Data entry is one of the most overcrowded categories on Upwork, so your profile and services have to be outstanding if you want any clients to give you a chance.

My advice:
If you are applying to do data entry work, then don't bother.

None of the data entry workers here on Upwork have been complaining that there aren't enough freelancers offering data entry services.

Nobody's passion is to do data entry work. The only reason you might be interested in doing that work is for money. And there are better ways to earn money.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths