cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not pay me

Highlighted
Claudio P Member Since: Mar 10, 2017
11 of 16

Sorry Nichola i do not understand my tags...is the first time i see my profile correctly and i do not know why some things appear.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
12 of 16

@Claudio P wrote:

Sorry Nichola i do not understand my tags...is the first time i see my profile correctly and i do not know why some things appear.

@Claudio P wrote:

Tags = your skills. But you keep changing what you are - now you are a quality manager, whereas before you were a translator. You are likely to find translating jobs from English to Metropolitan Portugese/Brazilian Portuguese.

But before you look for any work on this site, it is extremely important that you understand how it works. So you need to read all the help pages for new freelancers before you start.

ETA (edited to add): If you don't understand a word - there are dictionaries (some of them are quite good)on the internet that can help you. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
13 of 16

In my life i am biomedical scientist and i am quality manager (iso 9001:2015) in blood bank/laboratories, and i do consulting in this area.

I am basic in general english, but i am fluent in technical english (health, medical words).

In other area, for passion/hobbie, i write travel books, i have experience in that area.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
14 of 16

@Claudio P wrote:

In my life i am biomedical scientist and i am quality manager (iso 9001:2015) in blood bank/laboratories, and i do consulting in this area.

I am basic in general english, but i am fluent in technical english (health, medical words).

In other area, for passion/hobbie, i write travel books, i have experience in that area.

Well, whatever you are offering - just read the basic guidelines OK?

Highlighted
15 of 16

Ok i will read all about guidelines

thanks for help

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
17 of 16

@Claudio P wrote:

Well i am new here, my first job, i was so naive

I did the job, a travel guide, i was so happy and now that i finished nobody pays me

it is so unfair.

i hope i can get up and believe in this site

The site works pretty well if you use it as designed. If you started an hourly contract and used the time tracker and notes, or if you entered into a fixed price contract with a funded milestone, you will almost certainly get paid. If you didn't do those things, you can't blame the site.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS