🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Do not see the option to add employment h...
Page options
r_chadha
Community Member

Do not see the option to add employment history

Hi,

I do not see the option to add Employment history on the Profile page. Could you please advise if there is any setting I need to change to be able to add it?

Thanks.

R.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Rajat,

The work history and feedback on your profile is a record of projects and feedback that you earned through Upwork. If you wanted to add your previous working experiences, please do so by scrolling down to the employment history option on your profile and click on the pencil icon to edit. image.png

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
danfue
Community Member

Hi Rajat o/

I don't know anything about settings that might hide the option to add to your employment history, but you might need to scroll down quite a bit in order to get to this option. I attached a screenshot of where to find the "Employment History" and "Edit" fields in your profile.

JoanneP

Hi Rajat,

The work history and feedback on your profile is a record of projects and feedback that you earned through Upwork. If you wanted to add your previous working experiences, please do so by scrolling down to the employment history option on your profile and click on the pencil icon to edit. image.png

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths