🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Does Upwork allow sharing other freelance mar...
Page options
261dfbce
Community Member

Does Upwork allow sharing other freelance marketplace profile links?

Hi,

I am new to Upwork and have no reviews on my profile. I am applying for job posts but am not getting any responses.

I am a level one seller on Fiverr. Can I share my Fiverr profile link in my cover letter? This way, buyers can see my Fiverr profile reviews and trust me enough to give me the project.

Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Omar Faruq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Omar and Anushka,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that we do not allow sharing other competitors or social media profile links on your proposals. This is considered a TOS violation and may lead to action taken on your Upwork account.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you to increase your chances of getting hired on Upwork. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
962bc4a9
Community Member

Share your Fiverr profile link in the cover letter

I think its may be not allowed in this plateform.

PradeepH

Hi Omar and Anushka,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that we do not allow sharing other competitors or social media profile links on your proposals. This is considered a TOS violation and may lead to action taken on your Upwork account.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you to increase your chances of getting hired on Upwork. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths