🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Does cancelled contract shown on your profile...
Page options
bilal-mehwish
Community Member

Does cancelled contract shown on your profile?

Does the cancelled contract showed on our profile and how much effect on our JSS score if we refund all the payment to the client?

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Does the cancelled contract showed on our profile and how much effect on our JSS score if we refund all the payment to the client?"

There is no way for a contract to remain on your profile page if there are zero earnings associated with the contract.

Effect on JSS?
If private feedback is positive, or if the client left no feedback, then the contract will NOT have any impact on JSS. If there is negative private feedback, that could impact JSS.

Thank you, Preston, Can I remove private feedback as well, however, I don't know about feedback?

Hi Community if a project cancels with any payment, then how much it will affect our JSS I am confused can anyone tell m? Can my top-rated badge can go from this? Can anyone give me clear instruction?

Hi Mehwish,

You can choose to remove feedback entirely from your JSS calculation when using your Top Rated Perk. Learn more about this here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Preston, 

I'm new to Upwork and also want to leave a contract after 3 hard months. So that this job doesn't show on my profile, do I refund the client what's in escrow first? Or simply end the contract and let upwork do the refund?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths