🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Does my profile has been approved?
Page options
arnielzxc
Community Member

Does my profile has been approved?

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved? or how may I know that my profile has been approved?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arniel,

You will need to submit your application for a review, our team will complete this process in up to 24 hours and reach out to you with the results. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arniel,

You will need to submit your application for a review, our team will complete this process in up to 24 hours and reach out to you with the results. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I already submit my application yesterday. Does the upwork will send me an email that my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Arniel, 

Please scroll down to the end of the application and click on Submit for a Review or Review Application, once you have clicked on this button your application will be submitted.

Once you have submitted your application our team will complete the review in up to 24 hours and reach out to you with the results via email. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to know too if my profile got approved?

Hi Ayesha, 

I can confirm that your Upwork registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
6408437a
Community Member

Just make your profile perfect and asked Upwork team to review. Best of Luck 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths