🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Dog Ate Homework
Page options
caitlineverett
Community Member

Dog Ate Homework

Hi there! I was recently doing a spelling test when my dog jumped on me and my hand slipped.  This caused me to skip multiple questions and/or close the test tab.  I got an abnormally low score on the test and used only 7 out of the 40 allotted minutes.  I would really like to retake it if possible.  I realize there is generally a 90 day waiting period.  Please let me know if there is any way I can retake this test sooner.  Thank you!!!  - Caitlin

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that, Caitlin. I'm not sure if this can merit resetting the skills test, but I went ahead and checked this with the team. I'll get back to you when I have more information. 

UPDATE: Hi Caitlin, unfortunately, the team has confirmed that they are only able to reset the test if it's a technical issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Avery O wrote:

UPDATE: Hi Caitlin, unfortunately, the team has confirmed that they are only able to reset the test if it's a technical issue. 

But canine malfunction is a technical issue. Neither turning the dog off and on again, nor the dog eating cookies and cache resolved it 😉

Be very careful if the dog eats a chocolate cache or chocolate cookies. The theobromine in chocolate is bad for dogs.

@Janean L wrote:

Be very careful if the dog eats a chocolate cache or chocolate cookies. The theobromine in chocolate is bad for dogs.

Who would waste good chocolate on a dog?

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

@Rene K wrote:

@Janean L wrote:

Who would wast good chocolate on a dog?

Either someone that's not aware it's poisonous to dogs or someone that's intending to accomplish poisoning.  Either way---Smiley Sad     Smiley Mad

You cannot be serious! (John McEnroe)

I never thought I would actually  see the 'dog ate my homework' excuse on this platform!  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths