🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Double Charge for Connects
Page options
rhodinatabino
Community Member

Double Charge for Connects

Hello, I need help. I purchased 20 connects but I was charged twice. How can I fill for a dispute or atleast give me the correct number of connects to what I paid for.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rhodina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi - the same thing just happened to me. The page buffered for a long time, then charged my credit card twice. Can you have someone contact me please? Thank you! 

Hi Jacqi Rose,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Same thing happened to me. My balance in Upwork was charged and at the same time my card was debited. Please advise on how to fix this? Thanks

Hi Abbiegail,

I checked and it seems that you were only charged once for your recent Connects purchase. Could you please send us more information on the second charge so that we can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
givememoneymoon
Community Member

Hi Rey Dexter,

Thank you for your message. I took a closer look at the charge you're referring to and please allow me to explain. The charges you're looking at on your transaction history page are not double-charged transactions. The first one shows the invoice/billing, and the next one shows the charge to your payment method. You can also validate this by checking your bank statement and looking for this particular charge. Let us know if you can see two charges for this transaction and we'll look further into that for you. I hope this clarifies. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Rey,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the screenshot you're referring to?

~Andrea
Upwork

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths