🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Double Charged
Page options
63d96535
Community Member

Double Charged

I have just checked my bank statement and I have been DOUBLE charged by Upwork for last weeks payment to my freelancer.

A payment was taken on the 29/05 to clear the weekly bill,
Then the same transaction number, same amount on the 30/05

I'm not getting much joy out of the online chat!!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neil,

I'm sorry you're not satisfied with the support you received in your recent communication with our team.

I do see you followed up on the earlier conversation and our team will review the information you provided and post an update soon, so please keep checking your open ticket for new updates. Please also communicate only through that ticket with our team, so we can keep all the information in one place. Thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neil,

I'm sorry you're not satisfied with the support you received in your recent communication with our team.

I do see you followed up on the earlier conversation and our team will review the information you provided and post an update soon, so please keep checking your open ticket for new updates. Please also communicate only through that ticket with our team, so we can keep all the information in one place. Thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same problem and it looks like I've been charged twice for a milestone. Could you examine my invoice excel and get back to me immediately?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ilker, 

I checked your transactions but was not sure which transaction you are referring to. Will you please share the transaction/reference ID so that I can look into this further?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I do not have any open contracts, yet i just got a charge of $24.72 for no reason?  whats going on? do i need to close my account so i dont get charged? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

It looks like you have a support ticket with our support team about this concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths